thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Happy New Year 2018! JB:18:01.

Happy New Year 2018!  I'm embarking on another challenge to myself to get organized!  I've subscribed to jingle belles and their challenge to make at least one Christmas/Holiday card each week to have a stash by next Christmas!  Here's to week one! 

My MIL gifted me some washi tape and sparkly cording.  These cards use all of those!  I didn't care for the gold and silver together so I made two!  One for Christmas giving and one for Hanukkah giving!  Thanks for looking!


gold stars are from Bella Creationz, cream stars punched from cardstock.  Stamped sentiments are from Unity Stamp Co.

thanks for visiting!  

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous use of your pretty new washi tape ... so very glad you joined our first Jingle Belles prompt of 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh these are brilliant! such a clever use of your new goodies, too! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun... i promise you'll be even happier about that in december, lol! ♥

    ReplyDelete