thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fancy Folds!

Back from vacation and first day of school......I'm a hot mess!  My card for Clear It Out Challenge was finished, but I forgot to send the pictures!  Has that ever happened to you!?!?  I fee so scatter-brained!

Without further delay, here's this week's creation!  Our sponsor this week is Digital Paper Craft!  Our theme is fancy folds and the stash item is die cuts/punches.  I just realized that I missed that element! 


here is my fancy fold!


Found the tutorial on Pinterest and it was pretty easy!

Used Tombow Art Markers to color in the image, the paper is a new pad I just purchased, MME Happy Day.  The button and stickles are from stash.  Twine is from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine.  Sentiment is from Paper Smooches, Flap Happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment