thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 27, 2015

Clear it Out!!

Just like the name says, it's CLEAR IT OUT week at Clear It Out Challenge Blog!  Clear out all the clutter and whatever you've been "hoarding!"

Not sure that hoarding is the right word, but you know what I'm talking about!  For example, my project this week, the paper used was purchased for my son's baby shower scrapbook page layout......He'll be 12 in September!  I'm pretty sure that I won't be getting anymore baby pictures of him!!  


The brads are also from many, many years ago!  I used my Tombow Art Markers to color this little cutie pie brought to you by our awesome sponsor, Lacy Sunshine!!  I used some stickles on the stars and some Lemonade Yellow Timeless Twine from Bella Creationz.  The stamped sentiment is from Stampin Up.

I also used a sketch from MyFavoriteThings!  They have a new sketch each week!


Until next time!!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete