thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 26, 2015

Stitch it up!

This week's challenge at Clear It Out Challenge is up!  The theme is "thank you" and the stash item is stitching (real or faux)!

This week I've chosen the "faux" method (mostly because I didn't want to drag out the sewing machine)!


Our sponsor this week is Melonheadz Illustrating!  I colored this beauty with Tombow Art Markers, added some stickles on her headband flower and boots (to be like most of the little girls I see lately)!  The paper is from my scraps and I punched the scallop border with a Martha Stewart punch!  The stamped sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co., the twine and sequins are from Bella Creationz and Timeless Twine.  The twine color is Key Lime Sorbet and the sequins are Clearly Beautiful!

I also used a sketch from MyFavoriteThings and will be entering it in their challenge!  Their sketches are super!!





2 comments:

  1. Super cute card, great take on the sketch too. great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love our sketches, too! Glad you enjoy them. And I love your vertical take on this sketch!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete