thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Love is in the air!

Hello there crafty friends!  As we get closer to the end of January (whew where did THAT month go) and think about February......thoughts of love start creeping in!  This week's challenge at Clear it Out is all about love!  The theme is: Valentine's/Love and the stash item is flowers.


Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps!  I used some scrap paper for the background, I believe it is from American Crafts, Welcome Spring collection.  I used my Tombow Art Markers to color in this lovely pair!  Sentiment is from Friskers.  I used a new-to-me die by Lawn Fawn for the hearts!  Stash flowers and brads complete it!

Be sure to visit Bugaboo Stamps (pssst......I hear they are having a sale)!!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable, what a super sweet image and well put together card. love it.

    ReplyDelete