thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Reflecting on a Great YEAR!!

As 2014 comes to a close and we look forward to 2015, I am reminded of how blessed I am!  My family, my friends, my life!  I thank God each and every day for the blessings he has bestowed upon me and those I love.  

The last challenge of the year is up at Clear It Out Challenge!  It's anything goes and it's to showcase your favorite project of the past year!  I chose this sweet baby shower card I made for a friend.  Her baby boy, Parker, was born during a very difficult time for her.....just a week after her father passed away.  He's getting bigger each day and I can't wait to watch him grow!


The image from is from MelJen's, the paper is from Authentique.  I colored him in with Tombow Art Markers and used some twine and buttons from my stash.


Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holiday's to each and everyone of you!!  

God Bless!

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment