thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, January 10, 2014

You make me *SPARKLE*

I've decided to start some Valentine {LOVE} cards a bit early.....you never know when you might need one! 

Seize the Sketch and Kraftin Kimmie have joined forces so I'm submitting this card for both of their challenges along with the weekly challenge at Cuttin and Stampin to use Christmas paper for something non-Christmas.  Also for that added little bit of "POW" I'm submitting it for Kraftin Kimmie's Guest Designer Challenge too!!  So here goes! 


So here is the sketch from STS. I used Tabitha from Kraftin Kimmie, Tombow Art Markers to color her in.  The paper is My Minds Eye Holly Jolly.  The sentiment I pulled from the internet and also used some Star Dust Stickles on her skirt, hair bow and wand.  


I loosely lifted Karen Hanson's finished card on the KK-STS challenge.   Thanks Karen! :)

3 comments: