thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Warm fuzzies!!

Baby it's cold outside!!  The theme at Clear It Out Challenge is "warm fuzzies!"  I love my warm fuzzy socks and robe!!  This is a three week challenge, so a new one will be posted in the new year......

My card for this challenge is brought to you by Stitchy Bear and Beary Dust Designs.  He's called bear 'n' stocking.



The stash item it to use some texture on your entry.  Well this one has TONS of texture!  I used a snowflake embossing folder, I have brads and ribbon.  I also used a pom-pom dipped in some ink to "pounce" my bear and stocking image.  I wanted to create the illusion that they were fuzzy.  I did the same with the white collar at the top of the stocking.  I love how it turned out.  The paper is by My Minds Eye - Holly Jolly, ribbon and brads from stash, "very merry" stamp by Stampin Up.  Thanks for checking us out and get those fuzzy slippers on and get crafting!  Don't forget to check out our great sponsors too!!






No comments:

Post a Comment