thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Chilly!

It's chilly here in Florida!  For those of us in the south......chilly means anything below 70!  We're in long sleeves, jackets and my kids are still complaining that they are cold!  But I digress........at Clear It Out Challenge Blogspot it's all about the snowflakes!  For this 2 week challenge anything goes in the theme department but be sure there is a snowflake somewhere on your piece!


I've chosen this super cute snowman for my project!  He's brought to you by QKR Stampede.  He's called "winter friends" and I do love this image!  I paper pieced most of him together.  The hat, scarf and mittens are cut from scrap patterned paper.  The remaining coloring was done with my Tombow Art Markers.  The bling is from my stash.  I used a snowflake embossing folder for the squares at the bottom.  Hope you enjoy him and go visit our sponsors for more great images!




2 comments:

  1. I love this card. Makes me smile :) Great job on the paper piecing. It's tedious but makes such an impact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and great job on the paper piecing great card!!

    ReplyDelete