thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 11, 2013

and yet S'MORE cards!!

Here we are on week 2 of the Clear It Out Challenge Blogspot challenge.  The theme is "S'more" and the stash item is "brown & white."

Last week I made three cards, each representing one of the sponsors.  I made "s'more" cards!  So this week I followed the same pattern!


First is a card from a new sponsor StampArt by Kathryne.  I used my Tombow Art markers to color her in.  I used a bit of stickles and liquid pearls also.  Some Tim Holtz paper, some BG brads, a stamp here, a white paint pen there and here you go!!


Next card's image is brought to you by Lacy Sunshine.  Again using my Tombow art markers to color her.  Printed my sentiment on craft cardstock then ran it through the embosser.  Quick and Easy!


And last but certainly not least is an image from Bugaboo.  Using the Tombow Art markers, some liquid pearls, some felt Christmas trees and a snowflake embossing folder make this card super cute for the holidays!!

Thanks for checking us out and please take a moment to check out our sponsors as well!!






No comments:

Post a Comment