thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thanks to {YOU}!

Handwritten thank you cards are so personal and thoughtful to receive!  For someone to take the time to actually sit down with a pen and paper and write down their thoughts, it's truly a gesture that I hope NEVER goes away!  This weeks theme at ClearItOutChallenge is just that......saying thank you!


The stash item is "what you've been saving that's TOO special."  There is a lot of TOO special things on my card!  First would be the Basic Grey Bittersweet!  Considering it's from 2008, you can see that I've been saving it! LOL  I used a Bugaboo Image called Coffee Time - Thanks a Latte.  Used the Basic Grey for the background print and the brown matte.  Another of my too special items used are the stickles and Glossy Accents!  I use them sparingly because I just hate the thought of running out!

Don't forget to stop by and visit the sponsors for this challenge and also don't forget to say thanks!  It will truly make someone's day!







No comments:

Post a Comment