thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 23, 2013

Gone Fishin!

Continuing the theme on Clear It Out Challenge Blog of creating cards for the men/boys in our lives, my son came to mind.  He just turned 10 and LOVES to fish!  When I say LOVES to fish, I mean lives-breathes-eats-sleeps (not so well if he's fishing the next day) FISHING!  He is "one of a kind."


I used a sketch from the Operation Write Home Blog.  OWH is an organization that organizes shipments of handmade cards to the troops!  


So the theme is men/boys and the stash item is to use punches or die cuts.  I used a square punch to create the pennants on my card.  My image is from QKR Stampede and he's called Fishing bear.  I used my Tombo art markers to color him and with the exception of the kraft card base, all other cardstock is from my scraps.  The stamp used is a Tim Holtz Simple Sayings.

Send a card to one of the men or boys in your life!  They may like it more than they let on!  And please be sure to check out our awesome sponsors!







No comments:

Post a Comment