thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 9, 2013

A note of {thanks}!

Sending a note of thanks is always well received!  We recently went on a trip and spent time with friends.  They welcomed us into their home, took us boating, entertained the kids for HOURS, then we enjoyed a wonderful dinner and great company!  We sent a quick note of thanks and the recipient commented to me how nice it was to receive a lovely note!  It may not seem like much, but to say thank you is truly an important thing!

This being the second week of the challenge at ClearItOutChallenge, I have two cards to share.  The theme is "THANK YOU" and the stash item is "something you've been hanging on to."


This little lady (Bubbles country gal) is from Lacy Sunshine.  My stash item is the stickles, which I used to make her hair, her eyes, wings, antenna and bubble gum sparkle!  And another stash item is the Doodlebug button!  I didn't realize that I had been hanging on to them, until I dug into the button box and realized that I have every single button of this type still in there! 

The blue background paper is from DCWV Nana's Kitchen, I used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the scalloped edge.  The letters were stamped using an old set of stamps by Hero Arts.  I think she turned out super cute!!

The second card is brought to you by The Stamping Chef.  It's called "Hold On."


I've been hanging on to my scraps for way too long!  For this card, I dug through the scrap bag and used all scraps (except for the kraft card base).  The flowers have been in my stash since I started scrapbooking as well!  While keeping scraps is a good idea, they can quickly get out of hand!  Use them up!!

Visit our sponsors and enter your projects!  Good Luck!








No comments:

Post a Comment