thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Teacher's Favorites!!

Well it's back-to-school time around our house!  First week is in the bag and now the REAL fun begins!  H-O-M-E-W-O-R-K!!

Clear it out Challenge Blog's latest theme is Back to School and the stash item is chipboard!


My first card is pretty simple, but effective!  I used a QKR Stampede image (Big Apple).  I colored him in with my Tombo Art Markers and fussy cut him for more detail.  I used Bazzil coal as the background, Fancy Pants Off to School chipboard (tag and stars) and the ribbon is Jillibean Soup - Bean Stalks. 



My second card for this week is an image from Limited Runs (Seahorse).  I used my Tombo Art Markers again to color him in and again fussy cut for detail.  Used My Minds Eye Indie Chic Citron 6x6 pad for the chevron and blue backgrounds.  Used Making Memories Providence Small Black rubon letters and the letter "S" is from a pack of Thickers that I had to make black with my Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink.  The twine is an unknown brand.

Please check out QKR Stampede and Limited Runs!!  And don't forget to enter the challenge!  One week left!





See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment